Insurance Law Practices:
• Directed management on insurance company policies and legality of key insurance transactions.
• Evaluated some critical legal decisions and implemented necessary changes in insurance clauses to line up with corporate policies and to protect company from fraudulent insurance claims.
• Directed a claims department in appropriate filing procedures to identify against over-payments.
• Initiated formatting and wording of all critical legal documents such as insurance claim contracts as well as payment release papers.
Corporate Law Practices:
• Created and developed key corporate law structure policies and procedures, wrote landmark manual on corporate legal rights.
• Retained as leading law agent for several major corporations in a wide variety of essential law transactions.
Real Estate Law Practices:
• Performed multi-million dollar sales and transfers of prime commercial properties.
• Performed detailed ownership as well as transfer searches.
• Created and executed appropriate forms for commercial deeds, mortgages and leases.
• Acting trustee of multi-million dollar commercial properties and recommended help funds for investment.
• 1985-Present: Commercial Underwriters of America, Inc., New York, NY -- Head of Insurance Services
• 1984: University of California Law School. LL.B., Insurance Law Policies, Corporate Law Policies, Estate Planning and Income Tax Policies.
• 1992: University of California. BA Degree, Major: Geography
References on Request