Few people will use all of these suggestions. Doing that might be seen as over-kill. You are encouraged to say the most, whilst writing the least.
- Start with a concise phrase that describes your profession well.
- Next, another concise phrase showing your broad or your specialized experience.
- Make a few more concise statements to show the following:
- the full extent of your skills
- the variety of your skills
- the diversity in your experience
- an accomplishment worth noting
- Anything outstanding about your accomplishments.
- Professional achievements
- Personal Characteristics worth noting
- Concise statement to highlight professional objective.
Take me to the next step of my guide on how to write impressive resumes and cover letters: Resume Skills & Accomplishments